DescriptionThe Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2) is viewed as "the gold standard" for observational assessment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). We are offering a 2-day workshop, with optional third day, on how to use the ADOS-2 to assess and diagnose autism. An experienced workshop leader will describe the ADOS-2 and demonstrate administration and scoring, operationalizing diagnostic criteria for ASD. You'll have the opportunity to practice scoring and observe an administration of the ADOS-2 to a child with ASD. Days one and two will focus on Modules 1 through 4, and the optional third day will include the Toddler Module.
- Introduction to ADOS-2, including theoretical underpinnings related to Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Demonstration of ADOS-2 to illustrate administration and coding procedures
- Introduction to coding conventions
- Information necessary for further use
- Introduction to Modules T-4