DescriptionThe Virginia State Feed Association and the Beef and Dairy Departments are pleased to announce their 2020 jointly sponsored convention. The convention features topics of interest to nutritionists, feed mill managers and progressive dairy and beef producers. Learn about animal nutrition, feed grain markets, transportation, feed and management strategies and an update on the Washington DC scene. There will also be a report from Virginia Tech by Dr. Alan Grant.
- Global insights into milk, meat and commodity prices.
- Forecasts by nationally recognized speakers on issues affecting animal agriculture.
- Current strategies for improving dairy herd nutrition through improved ration formulation, feed management and dairy calf management.
- Presentations from nationally recognized experts in forage evaluation, animal behavior and feeding management.
- One Day Registration Fee: $150
- Two Day Registration Fee: $375
- Multiple Employee Registration One Day Only Per Person: $150
- Multiple Employee Registration Two Day Per Person: $300
- Producer: $100
- Student: $0