How to Register
To find a program and register online, take these steps:
- From the Continuing and Professional Education webpage, hover the mouse over "Programs" then select the category of topics you're interested in. Or you may use the "Program Search" and search for the program name, any part of a title or a key word.
- Locate the program of interest.
- On the program description page, the currently available program offerings that are available will be listed. If there are none, it will indicate that.
- Click on the Add to Cart button then continue adding other programs to your cart or go to Checkout.
- At Checkout you will be required to create a login, user name and password or, if you already have a login created since December, 2016, to login with your previous user name and password.
- Move through the Checkout process. (Note: prior to be able to completely checkout you will be asked to enter your username and login again to verify that you wish to finalize your checkout).
Other Ways to Register
By Phone: Call Continuing and Professional Education at (540) 231-5182.
By Mail or Fax: If your program has a registration form associated with it, download that form and mail it with payment made out to Treasurer, Virginia Tech, Virginia Tech Continuing and Professional Education, 1900 Kraft Drive, Suite 1100 (Mail Code 0272) Blacksburg VA 24061 USA OR fax it to (540) 231-3306. Please do not email your registration, Virginia Tech CPE cannot accept email registrations.