This Intro to Data Analytics Certificate is designed to unlock your potential and power your career.
Establish a Foundation: Learn the history, core terms and definitions to establish a robust understanding and application of data analytics. Gain insights on what data analytics is and why it matters.
Develop Skills: Build in-demand industry skills to complete the certificate program and be ready to apply your knowledge in the professional world. Hands on experiences are utilized throughout the program to best develop your skills.
Apply Knowledge: Use case studies and industry specific examples to apply knowledge for more effective marketing, expanded revenue opportunities, improved efficiency and other competitive advantages.
Early Bird: $849/per person – discount is only available until May 31st (rate will increase to $899/per person on June 1st), Virginia Tech Alumni: $829/per person – discount is only available to Virginia Tech Alumni (validation required)
This program will run on consecutive Wednesdays from August 4 until September 8, 2021 from 2-4pm.
- August 4th: Intro to Data Analytics & Descriptive Statistics
- August 11th: Data Analytic Software Applications
- August 18th: Data Analytics Process Overview, Predictive Analytics Using Regression
- August 25th: Predictive Analytics Using Regression, Machine learning, Business Strategy, Classifying & Clustering Data
- September 1st: Data Analytics Review with Industry Impact, Excel, Tableau & Visualization Examples
- September 8th: Industry Specific Applications
Registering a Group:
For each 3 people registered you will receive 1 free registration. To take advantage of this option please contact Conference Registration at 540-231-5182 or email@example.com.