Join us as we celebrate Virginia Tech's 150th anniversary in Switzerland.
Attendees will enjoy 4 days filled with activities including:
- Tour of the Steger Center for International Scholarship, Riva San Vitale, and other sites in Ticino
- Welcome reception and wine tasting
- Garden talk and gala dinner
- Networking with alumni, faculty, and members of the community
- Featured talks (optional): Local food and culture; History preservation; European affairs in a Swiss context; UNESCO World Heritage Site - Monte San Giorgio; Swiss and European architecture
For a detailed itinerary and more information, visit: https://stegercenter.vt.edu/VT150.html